So another Inbody Challenge is in the books, and it turned out to be the highest point-producing Challenge yet, which means more people participated more fully in all of the point-getting (and result-producing) activities than ever before! The spirit of competition and was sky high, and pushed everybody to new heights with strength and muscle gains. A couple of other firsts:
- A female winner for the first time ever!
- The top 3 point getters were all female!
- People posted way cooler pictures on Facebook than ever before!
And the Inbody Challenge Winning Team Is:
The Gold Team! featuring Captain Mike Baum!
And the Overall Winner Is………….
Kathy Radl of Team Gold!!!
(Apparently Kathy will be celebrating her victory by getting tacos with Patty).
Kathy’s keys to success:
- Making a commitment to realistic goals
- Not missing any workouts
- Maximum effort during each workout
- Creating daily menus and STICKING TO THEM using the Medicorp MAPS software program
- Asking for help when she needed it
- Listening to her Coaches
- Having great social support
Way to go Kathy and Team Gold – and congrats to all of the participants for your hard work and dedication!
Be on the lookout for the next Inbody Challenge, coming in April!!! Get in on the great results, education, and forming lasting healthy habits – and FUN!